“The camera is an instrument that teaches people to see without a camera,” said famous photographer Dorothea Lange. In this day and age, everyone leads a hectic life and misses out on many wonderful moments, such as beautiful views and special people around them. The mission of the Photography Club is to help students enjoy their everyday lives through photography.
The Photography Club aims:
- to offer different opportunities for students to learn how to use cameras to capture every precious memory;
- to provide opportunities for students to take photos on various school occasions;
- to provide opportunities for students to participate in photo-taking competitions;
- to gather students with enthusiasm for photography and help them utilise their talents at school; and
- to share photos taken by students and encourage them to appreciate others’ photographs.